Invoice Bright, Inc.
- What Customer Information the Company collects from you;
- How the Company collects that Customer Information;
- For what purpose(s) the Company collects Customer Information (in other words, how the Company uses your Customer Information and what legal grounds it has for collecting and using your Customer Information);
- How the Company stores and secures your Customer Information;
- How long the Company will store your Customer Information;
- Whether and with what categories of third parties the Company will share your Customer Information;
- Our Contact Information; and
- Other required notifications.
The foregoing notwithstanding, we do not direct our Website to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org data-preserve-html-node="true">.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information ("Customer Information") from anyone who is provided access to the Service under Client’s account ("Users"). We divide the Customer Information we collect into three categories:
- Personally Identifiable Information: This includes a User’s first and last name, employer or affiliate organization, email address, and telephone.
- Business Information. We may also collect information about the Client, including all types of information about accounts receivable and accounts payable invoices.
- Automatically Collected Information: This will include a User’s computer’s IP address, the type of browser, operating system, and information about which parts of the Website you visit and how long you spend on the Website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- With respect to Personally Identifiable Information, we collect this information through web-based forms. We collect this information only with your consent, when you voluntarily provide the information to us in order to establish an account on the Service.
- With respect to Business Information, we collect this information automatically through your use of the Service.
- With respect to Automatically Collected Information: we collect this information through:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. "Session" cookies are only stored during a web site visit and expire when the web browser is closed. "Persistent" cookies remain on your hard drive after a web session is over until a set expiry date, and allow a website to remember your login and preferences for your next visit.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). However, the information collected by Web Beacons is not Personally Identifiable Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We use Personally Identifiable Information to verify your relationship to the Client and to grant you an account.
- We use Business Information in order to gain insight into general business practices and trend. Any Business Information we collect will be aggregated and pseudonymized. Our collection of Business Information is limited to accounts receivable and accounts payable invoice information..
- We use Automatically Collected Information to analyze website usage such as time spent on the Service, and location information including where Users are located.
- We may process Customer Information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may process Customer Information where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- We may also process Customer Information where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect Client’s vital interests or the vital interests of a third party.
HOW DOES THE COMPANY STORE CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND KEEP IT SECURE?
All Customer Information provided to us through the Service is transmitted through a secured HTTPS channel. All Customer Information is stored in a database in an instance hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud. The instance is secured from the outside world through secured ports and the database is further secured with data encryption and by username / password authentication.
HOW LONG DOES THE COMPANY RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We will retain a User’s Personally Identifiable Information for as long as such person is a User.
- Otherwise, we retain aggregated/ non personally identifiable information in order to maintain Client records for our legitimate internal business purposes.
TO WHAT CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We do not sell, rent or lease Personally Identifiable Information for marketing purposes.
- We may share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties such as our attorneys or law enforcement agencies in order to defend against legal claims or comply with legal obligations, or in order to protect your vital interests or the interests of another person. If we are notified that we must share Personally Identifiable Information in such a circumstance, we will notify you first if possible and provide you with information, if available, as to how you may object to our sharing your Personally Identifiable Information.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us at <email@example.com data-preserve-html-node="true">.
Other required notifications
Your rights under California Law: If you are a California resident, you have a right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information, as defined under California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e), during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. We do not collect and therefore do not disclose personal information of website users to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, so we are not required to comply with California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e).
Last modified: 2019 August 15