Integration Guide for Sage Intacct
Intacct Setup for Invoice Bright
Intacct syncing requires explicit permissions to be enabled by your Intacct administrator. You will have to provide the username and password to Invoice Bright to use as access. We recommend creating a user account exclusively for Invoice Bright so that you may control access separately from any other users.
1. Go to Company > Admin > Web Services Users > Add
You should use an email address to which you have access. Intacct will email the password to that account.
2. Click Company > Admin > Roles > Add
3. From the list of Roles, click Subscriptions on the Invoice Bright role. Add Administration, Company, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
For each subscription click, Permissions. Invoice Bright performs read-only operations, and as such only requires the default Read Only permissions. You can select the Read-only radio button to pre-select the appropriate permissions.
NOTE: in order for Intacct to allow read-only access to contacts and payments, you must add the following additional permissions.
Customers: add the Add and Edit permissions
Manage Payments: add the List and View permissions
Vendors: add the Add and Edit permissions
Approve Payments: add the List permission
Payment Requests: add the List and View permissions
See below for specific permissions.
4. Go to Company > Admin > Web Services Users
Select Invoice Bright API. Then click the Roles Information tab.
Add Invoice Bright role
5. Go to Company > Setup > Company
Go to the Security tab. Hit Edit button
Add a Web Services Authorization
Enter Invoice Bright MPP as the Sender ID
6. Make sure that the Web Services subscription is enabled
Go to Company > Admin > Subscriptions
Enable Web Services
7. Add the web services credentials to Invoice Bright when prompted
You can find your Company ID by going to Company > Setup > Company
The User ID is the Web Services User you created in Step 1. Should be Invoice Bright API.
The Password was emailed to you in Step 1.